All that happened at the dazzling 7th annual celebration of ICT excellence.
CIO Choice, the only CIO-voted platform recognising ICT products and services, announced the winners for the CIO Choice 2019 recognition last Friday.
The 7th annual edition of CIO Choice was truly a grand affair with some of the biggest names in the ICT ecosystem in attendance, coming together to celebrate innovation and excellence at the gala Red-Carpet Night on January 11.
The glamorous evening, held at The Lalit in Mumbai, saw 30 outstanding ICT brands conferred with the CIO Choice 2019 Honour and Recognition across 50 categories.
It was fiercely contested season, with public and private companies competing for the CIO Trust Seal that revealed them as the preferred ICT brands for top CIOs in India. The 2019 list had some interesting new companies making it to the top, along with the old guard that showed they are still a force to be reckoned with, despite the constant changes and emerging technologies in the ICT industry.
Knowledge Partner KPMG and an elite advisory panel of CIOs across verticals shaped the process for the 2019 edition of CIO Choice. On this year's panel were:
- Sanjay Kotha, President and Group CIO, Adani Group
- Arivazhagan R, Head - IT and Member of Executive Management, HDFC Ltd
- Mani Mulki, CIO, Tata Capital
- Subrata Dey, Executive VP and Head - Global IT, Godrej Consumer Products Ltd
- Arvind Sivaramakrishnan, CIO, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Ekhlaque Bari, Executive VP and CTO, Fullerton India
- Kalpana Maniar, President and Group CIO, Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
- Sendil Kumar Venkatesan, VP - IT, Sriram Value Services Ltd
- Vijay Sethi, CIO, CHRO, and Head CSR, HeroMotocorp Ltd.
Anoop Mathur, Founder and President, CORE Media, said, “Congratulations to all the winners for being honoured with the CIO Choice 2019 trust seal. CIO Choice is the ultimate testimony as it is a poll done with CIOs pan-India and that's what finally matters as far as any brand or product goes, as it is the Voice of the Customer. The CIO Choice trust seal gives the assurance to enterprise CIOs to confidently engage with the recognised brand for the first time, helping both-ICT brands and CIOs.”
Kunal Pande, Partner, Advisory Services, KPMG, added, “CIO Choice has been there for over six years and by design it provides a platform to CIOs to recognise their preferred vendors. I wish CIO Choice all the best in this journey.”