The Digital Genius 2021 Awards by CORE Media recognized 19 CIOs and IT leaders across six categories for their exceptional digital strategies and implementation.
The way Technology leaders approach digital transformation has changed radically in the last one year. CIOs are not only responsible for fast-tracking enterprise digital journeys. They now have to constantly recalibrate and realign these transformation programs in tune with the rapidly changing customer behavior and market demands.
The 2nd edition of Digital Genius Awards (previously known as The IT Genius Awards), conceptualized and curated by CORE Media, recognized Impact Leaders and Change makers in the Technology space who successfully envisioned and implemented unique Digital programs in their organizations.
The winners were felicitated at the recently concluded CIO Crown 2021 – CORE Media’s flagship event that brings together India’s top CIOs, CTOs and Corporate Technology Professionals. The Digital Genius awards thus provides a meaningful platform for business technology leaders to showcase their innovative digital approaches and outcomes.
This year, the title was presented to 19 CIOs across six different categories namely Cloud Excellence, Data Modernization, Digital Transformation, Digital Workspace, Intelligent Automation and Smart Analytics.
An independent Jury comprising distinguished leaders - Sanjay Narkar, Co-founder, Immenzza Technologies; Subhash Palkar, Founder Member, Mentwiser Services and Vikas Gadre, Sr. Adjunct faculty, NMIMS, selected this year’s winners from several nominations. The key decisive factors for the selection process were the uniqueness of the nominated project, tangible business outcomes achieved by executing the project and how the leader tactfully addressed various challenges over the course of the implementation.
This year’s Digital Genius Winners are:
- Krishnamurthy Rajesh, Head – IT, ICRA
- Pankaj Khare, IT Head, Pine Labs
- Sumit Malhotra, CIO, Times Internet
- Indranil Chatterjee, GM, Security & Compliance, Jio Platforms
- Lalit Trivedi, Head - IT & CISO, ITI Asset Management
- Harmit Singh Malhotra, CTO, Enterr10 Television
- Manish Painuly, Director – DBSE, VIACOM18
- Nitin Parmar, CIO, Arvind Ltd.
- Venkatesh Babu S, President & Head – IT, Coffee Day Global
- VS Srirangarajan, CIO - Pulp & Fibre Business, Grasim Industries
- Govind Shrinivas Joshi, CIO, USV
- Pankaj Kumar Pandey, Head – IT, SBI General Insurance
- Yogesh Dadke, APAC IT Leader, ADIENT
- Rucha Nanavati, CIO, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Aneesh Nair, Co-founder & CIO, MyHealthcare Technologies
- Pulak Das, GM – IT, Yazaki India
- Rajendra S Bisht, VP - Technology & Digital Bajaj Finance - Auto Finance
- Kersi Tavadia, CIO, BSE
- Sudip Mazumder, Global Chief Digital & Information Officer, PGP Glass