The Hospital & Healthcare Honors, instituted by CORE Media, recognized visionary Technology leaders from the healthcare sector.
The healthcare sector has gone through colossal changes in the last eighteen months. Healthcare providers were quick to relook at how services are delivered, access is ensured and a safe & productive environment is being provided to healthcare workers.
CIOs in the sector have been at the front accelerating technology adoption to ensure that healthcare providers stay nimble and efficient amidst the ever-changing industry.
From enabling remote/tele-health models to leveraging IoT & automation to providing real-time predictive analytics, CIOs have transformed to be influential business leaders in the healthcare arena.
The 6th edition of Healthcare Honors, conceptualized and curated by CORE Media, honored select-few visionary tech leaders from the industry who, with their unique strategies, created far-reaching impact within the ecosystem –for both healthcare workers and patients alike.
The winners were felicitated at the recently concluded CIO Crown 2021 – All Online, CORE Media’s flagship event that brings together India’s top CIOs, CTOs and Corporate Technology Professionals.
This year, the title was presented to nine CIOs across five categories namely Digital Innovation, Tele-Health & Connected Health, EMR Optimization/ adoption, IoT & Ecosystem Integration and Predictive Analytics & AI.
An independent Jury comprising distinguished leaders - Sanjay Narkar, Co-founder, Immenzza Technologies; Subhash Palkar, Founder Member, Mentwiser Services and Vikas Gadre, Sr. Adjunct faculty, NMIMS, selected this year’s winners from several nominations. The key decisive factors for the selection process were the uniqueness of the nominated project, tangible outcomes achieved by executing the project and how the leader addressed various challenges over the course of the implementation.
This year’s Hospital and Healthcare Honorees are:
Category: Digital Innovation
- Dalveer Singh, AVP, Kusum Healthcare
- KrishnaRao V Ravinuthala, SGM & Head – IT, AIG Hospitals
- Mahesh Shinde, Director - IT & Telecommunication, P.D. Hinduja Hospital & MRC
- Saji Mathew, COO & Head – IT, Baby Memorial Hospital
- Sanjay Moralwar, SGM (IT Head), Cadila Healthcare
Category: EMR Adoption
- Jai Prakash Dwivedi, CIO, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Category: IoT & Ecosystem Integration
- Viloo Williams, CIO & Head - Digital Transformation, Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital
Category: Telehealth & Connected Health
- Parshant Vashisht, VP – IT, Care Hospitals - Evercare Group
- Ramesh Kumar Yadav, AGM, Aditya Birla Health Services